The department aspires to the highest standards of excellence in teaching and learning. It endeavours to meet regional and international standards the field of mathematics and Information and Communication Technology (I.C.T) teaching and learning. The department trains students to acquire problem solving skills, analytical thinking skills and utilization of technology.
- To improve the performance of students in mathematics and ICT for internal and external examinations.
- To teach students the basic concepts and skills of mathematics and ICT and provides mathematics and ICT background for all students that are appropriate for their future advancement.
- To teach mathematics and ICT concepts and analytical skills to stimulate curiosity, encourage persistency and develop mathematical maturity.
- To provide students with a strong foundation suitable for further studies and career in mathematics and ICT or a related field.
- To promote teacher development through in-service training for members to abreast themselves with current trends of teaching mathematics and ICT.
Presently, the department is staffed with the following teachers as shown below:
|1||Michael Addo (hod)||Core & Elective Mathematics|
|2||Newton K. Medie||Core & Elective Mathematics|
|3||Victor K. Agbeku||Core & Elective Mathematics|
|4||Bismark Amankwah||Core & Elective Mathematics|
|5||Fredrick Antwi Siaw||Core & Elective Mathematics|
|6||Avoke Geoffrey||Core & Elective Mathematics|
|7||Solomon Lomotey||Core & Elective Mathematics|
|8||Dan Awuku Sakyi||Core & Elective Mathematics|
|9||Gershon Awudi||Core & Elective Mathematics|
|1||Richmond Osei||Core & Elective Mathematics|
|10||Patrick Beckley||Core & Elective Mathematics|
|11||Samuel Eduafo||Core & Elective Mathematics|
|12||Foster Nii Aflah Sackey||Core & Elective Mathematics|
|13||Stephen Dotse K.||I. C.T Coordinator|
|1 4||Feliz Tenkorang||I. C.T|
|1 5||Douglas Ayisi||I. C.T|